Thursday, June 12, 2008

Man oh Man . . .

You want me, you don't want me. When I want you, you're 'seeing someone new' and "just don't want to go back down that road again."

Oh yeah? What ROAD is that? The one where you see me for a few months, talk about vacations and trips we'll never take? Then, just as I regain my self confidence and start to enjoy our time together, you disappear for God knows how long and I'm left to recover again.

I FINALLY got you out of my system AND my cell phone (no more drunken dialing for me) and what happens? I get an email from you and it starts it all over again. . .

I hate you.

That's why I deleted your email and blocked you from sending any others.

2 comments:

  1. BEEN THERE!!! Ohhh, girl, be strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just say No, sista!!!!!!!!!
    BTW, just read your blog about Customer Service and totally laughed my butt off! I so want to beat those people that don't know how to freaking smile. I guess it's a vocational hazard of ours, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you've read? Leave a comment and tell me how FABULOUS I am - and of course,I'll agree with you! Disagree or have a different opinion? Leave that too! But play NICE in my sandbox - or I'll have Daisy and Sassy get (lick you to death) you!