Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 5 of Thanks . . . Almost Done

Ok – so I’m soooooooooo thankful that It’s day 5 and only 2 more days to go of this thankfulness!!

This is gonna be short and maybe sweet – given that I’m running out of things to be thankful for.
1. I’m thankful that I only have 2 more days of this post!
2. I’m thankful that it’s a 3 day work week for me.
3. I’m thankful that I’m feeling better.
4. I’m thankful that I had a free gift certificate for lunch at Macaroni Grille today – yum!!
5. I’m thankful that it’s almost time to go home.
6. I’m thankful that my tooth no longer hurts.
7. I’m thankful that I don’t have a headache today.
8. I’m thankful that I didn’t have to wait in line for my free Turkey at work today.
9. I’m thankful that I have this many things to be thankful for. (I told you I was running out of things to be thankful for.)
10. I’m thankful for my pooch – again – and even though Dave says she’s fat – she’s NOT and she’s the bomb-diggity!

3 comments:

  1. Macaroni Grill was YUMMY!! Even though I'm going to have to do some work to make up for it!
    I'll be linking ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful I was second. Also, please allow me to channel Casey and berate you and the Cookie for eating pasta at the Macaroni Grill. Also, if you didn't have their cheesecake, let me also berate you for missing out on deliciousness. Ooohh, did you guys get the fried cheese? That's the best. Shhh, I won't tell Casey if you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH SB - don't tell on Cookie - I myself and not doing the HASAY club - b/c I know I would cheat cheat cheat!! And, no - we didn't have Cheesecake - we were too stuffed on pasta! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you've read? Leave a comment and tell me how FABULOUS I am - and of course,I'll agree with you! Disagree or have a different opinion? Leave that too! But play NICE in my sandbox - or I'll have Daisy and Sassy get (lick you to death) you!