So, as I sit here today, in front of my computer (still in my PJ's) and try to compose anything that resembles a blog, my house continues to remain a pig (well, in my case dog) sty. Ok, so when it was just me and Miss Daisy Dog, I thought I had the dog hair under control. It wasn't that bad and when I was working? Saturday mornings were my "cleaning" days and I could zip rather quickly through my house and remove the dog hair with little to no effort. Now? Two dogs? And Sassy's hair is BLACK - and the dog hair has not doubled but QUADROUPLED. Uggggh and the dust? For the love of DOG BONES the dust is outrageous!! No wonder I'm sneezing like a maniac.
Would it be all that in humane to shave Sassy - hmmmm.. a hairless dog... sounds lovely.. Fugly, but lovely.
OK - back to reality, that dog hair isn't going to pick itself up out of the pile on the floor (which I swept it into) and put itself into the trash. It will, I'd guess, double or even triple in size by the time I get back to it though. So, off I go.. to finish cleaning my bedroom - then, maybe if I'm not too tired I'll attempt the rest of the house.....
My TO DO List:
1. Clean Room - almost done.
2. Clean Bathroom - worst job in the house.....
3. Organize/Clean my home office - aka - catch all - I don't know where to put it so it will just go into my "office" room. So. not. looking.forward. to. this. item.
4. Clean livinging room.
5. Laundry - DONE! (believe it or not, I LIKE to do laundry... I know, I'm weird.)
6. Kitchen - done last night - also like to clean the kitchen - don't like to cook -but like to clean...
7. Pick up dog doodies in the yard - ok - this is the WORST JOB IN THE HOUSE.
8. Throw up from performing task number 7
9. Mow the lawn.
10. Drink Vodka... lots of Vodka. (I could mix item number 10 in between several of the earlier tasks.)
So, I'm off internet peeps - no more Facebooking, time to get cracking... My goal is to be out of my PJ's by 3pm......