Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I love my job . . . .

Some days my job sucks and some days it provides pure entertainment. Like today. I'm searching resume database websites today, ie Monster, Careerbuilder.com, etc. and I came across a resume that listed this as one of their strong skills:

* Strong basic math skills with or without caculator - really? a CAC ULATOR?

Given the fact that I can't even figure out a 20% tip on any bill without the aid of my cell phone - I'm impressed.. not using spell check? well, that's another blog altogether . .

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, it's sad that I didn't even notice the misspelling until you pointed it out.
    I am hanging my head in shame. (And spell checking my comment right now.)
    Nope, it's good. (Now if they could only implement grammar check. But too many blogs would suffer.)

    ReplyDelete

Like what you've read? Leave a comment and tell me how FABULOUS I am - and of course,I'll agree with you! Disagree or have a different opinion? Leave that too! But play NICE in my sandbox - or I'll have Daisy and Sassy get (lick you to death) you!