Ok - so I'm still feeling ICKY today and along with the ICK comes my selfishness. So today's post is going to be all about ME and the things that make ME happy.
So . . .
1. I'm thankful for my Tempurpedic bed - it is the COZIEST bed ever!
2. I'm thankful for the person who invented sugar-free Fudgesicles - best 40 calorie treat ever.
3. I'm thankful that the REAL HOUSEWIVES of ATLANTA show is OVER and my girls from the OC will be back next week.
4. I'm thankful the wonderful Steenky Bee - her blog keeps me in stitches!!
5. I'm thankful that CLUELESS was on TV today - I love this movie - AS IF!!
6. I'm thankful I only have a 3 day week this week. Woo-hoo!
7. I'm thankful for Diet Coke with Lime - it's the best!
8. I'm thankful that my nephew is ok after being knocked unconscious at his basketball game last week. Although he'll be out of play for about 4-8 weeks - he should be ok.
9. This one might make me unpopular by football fans - but I'm thankful the Browns lost today - the "ex" is a HUGE Browns fan and it secretly makes me happy EVERY TIME they lose.
10. I'm thankful that the NyQuil is starting to kick in... hopefully I'll sleep well again tonight and be on my way to better health.
Good Sunday night everyone!