Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Off to bed . . . .

Hmmmm... so tonight I had Taco Bell - Mexican (sorta) again. And AGAIN I watched "The Girls Next Door" - shut up! I can't help it - I think secretly I want to be a bunny - too bad I weigh as much as all three of them together (well, not really - but that's how I feel - especially after the Taco Bell!) So, I"m getting ready to 'hit the hay' but what am I watching now? The Cleaner on A&E - oooohhhh Benji Bratt - oooo laaaa laaaa - me like you dirty!!!!

Seriously - I thought you were HOT on L & O - but OH MY GAWD - are you FREAKING hot as a cleaned up druggie!!


Hmmmm... Playboy bunnies - former drug addicts, now cleaners no wonder my dreams are a little eefffd up!!

Nighty night y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment and tell me how FABULOUS I am - and of course,I'll agree with you! Disagree or have a different opinion? Leave that too! But play NICE in my sandbox - or I'll have Daisy and Sassy get (lick you to death) you!