Wednesday, August 20, 2008

OMG! Sometimes I can be such a guy . . .

So, tonight as I sit on the couch and watch Project Runway - The Drag Show Challenge (how fun was this episode?) my dog Daisy is curled up beside me and we're just chillin'. Dave calls and is in his Ambien induced state and we chat about his upcoming birthday,what he wants me to buy him, I should throw him a surprise party (um, hello? how can it be a surprise if you're telling me to throw you one?) and blah, blah, blah when all of a sudden - I just let a big old fart rrrrripppp!!!

OMG!!! Seriously - this was no teeny tiny little girly fart. This was a HUGE, Aflac duck coming out of my ass fart!!! My dog - my dog even looked at me with this face that just said "what the fuck was that???" Then, she jumped off the couch like she couldn't even sit next to me anymore because I was so foul.

Dave even heard it - over the phone!!

And you know what? I really don't care - I needed to fart so I just farted. I live alone (and I think we can see why) and I just it rip. Dave has seen and heard worse from me - I mean, I've peed in front of this man - so farting? What-ev.

God - I can be such a guy sometimes!!

1 comment:

  1. My name is Cherise Kenner and i would like to show you my personal experience with Ambien.

    I have taken for 1 years. I am 57 years old. Works great if I take it on an empty stomach, and get right into bed. If you take it and try to keep yourself awake, you can override the pill and be up all night.

    Side Effects :
    None.

    I hope this information will be useful to others,
    Cherise Kenner

    Ambien Prescription Medication

    ReplyDelete

Like what you've read? Leave a comment and tell me how FABULOUS I am - and of course,I'll agree with you! Disagree or have a different opinion? Leave that too! But play NICE in my sandbox - or I'll have Daisy and Sassy get (lick you to death) you!