Friday, August 8, 2008

Smells gooood!

They say that a song can bring back a memory, but what about a smell?

While working from home yesterday, I had lit several candles in my living room for whatever reason. Anyway – as I took my breaks from resume searching to go downstairs for a refill of Ice tea and to change the laundry, I would walk through my fragrant living room and realized that I couldn’t stop smiling. The reason? The scent of my candle – Oakmoss from the Root Candle Co.

I love this scent – it smells like “boy.” Boy, you ask? What the heck does boy smell like? OHHHHH it smells like a boy (a CUTE boy) wearing your favorite cologne. My personal favorite cologne is Polo – Green Bottle or Drakkar or Cool Water by Davidoff. Oh my God! I get weak in the knees just thinking about hugging on a man with one of these colognes on. If it’s Polo – watch out – he can do no wrong and that is all I want to do!

So there I was – at home yesterday – thinking about boys. Hmmm… not much different than any other day – wish we could burn candles here at work.

Do you have a favorite cologne that your “man” wears? What is it? (Be nice!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment and tell me how FABULOUS I am - and of course,I'll agree with you! Disagree or have a different opinion? Leave that too! But play NICE in my sandbox - or I'll have Daisy and Sassy get (lick you to death) you!