Ok - here we are on day 7 of giving thanks.
Below is a message that I wish I could take credit for it - but I am not the author. Therefore, I am sharing because it has a nice message (and, I honestly, just can't come up with another 10 thankful posts.)
So, since there are 7 on this list, here's my contribution to make it 10:
1. I am thankful that my VP sent me this email.
2. I am thankful the day is 1/2 over.
3. I am thankful I live in a safe enough neighborhood that my door COULD be left open and
NOBODY came in and took anything. (another way of looking at that is: I live in such a
horrible 'hood, no one would even THINK of coming in b/c I probably don't have anything
worth stealing. 'EH, either way works for me.)
4. Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire, If you did, what would
there be to look forward to?
5. Be thankful when you don't know something. For it gives you the opportunity to learn.
6. Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow.
7. Be thankful for your limitations. Because they give you opportunities for improvement.
8. Be thankful for each new challenge. Because it will build your strength and character.
9. Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons.
10. Be thankful when you're tired and weary. Because it means you've made a difference.
It is easy to be thankful for the good things. A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks. GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they can become your blessings.