Friday, May 30, 2008

How cute is she - or, why my dog chews my shoes

So, you know I love my dog more than anything right? Right. Really, I just need to get a life or a boyfriend that I can change to my liking (and then find EVERYTHING wrong with him and break up) - but until I do, my dog will be my outlet for fun and entertainment.

Here's the latest reason she'll probably destroy the new sandals that I bought last week.
Seriously though, she has to have a hat/shades AND scarf for car-rides, right? Right.

Don't worry. I've made an appointment with my doctor to up my medication.







"Your shoes are soooo in trouble"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment and tell me how FABULOUS I am - and of course,I'll agree with you! Disagree or have a different opinion? Leave that too! But play NICE in my sandbox - or I'll have Daisy and Sassy get (lick you to death) you!