Friday, August 29, 2008

Seriously . . . I think I need help . . .

I mean - every time I turn on the tv there they are - the Playboy Bunnies. I keep dreaming about becoming a bunny (so NEVER, EVER, EVER going to happen - unless I happen to catch some horrible disease that makes me drop like 100 lbs.)

The other day - I turned on E! to watch the new episode of my newest addiction - "Sunset Tan" and the menu said it was supposed to be on - but The True Hollywood story of Hugh Heffner was on and of course I couldn't NOT watch it.

Well - I'm off to a bon fire for nephew - he's off to college next week - my little nephews' all growd up!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I totally saw part of that E! True Hollywood Story! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Like what you've read? Leave a comment and tell me how FABULOUS I am - and of course,I'll agree with you! Disagree or have a different opinion? Leave that too! But play NICE in my sandbox - or I'll have Daisy and Sassy get (lick you to death) you!