Here’s my SPIN to the CYCLE – this is fun one as I’m NEVER at a loss for things that make me crazy mad! This was actually fun - and I think I could go on and on and on –but I stopped myself before I got all fired up. Here goes:
Things that get me FIRED UP: (and not in a good way)
1. Waiting in lines – ANY line – grocery store, bank, fast food – you name it, I’ve picked the shortest, yet SLOWEST MOVING line there is.
2. Not getting a “hello” or “thank you” after waiting in said line and purchasing something.
3. “Customer service” reps that cannot speak ENGLISH. Please, if I can’t understand you, then how can you be of ANY service to me??
4. People who drive in the passing lane at or below the posted limit. It is the PASSING lane you morons!
5. People who get offended after you’ve passed them on the highway. Seriously, this is NOT a pissing contest – I’m probably running late and you’re in my way – if you want to drive in front of me – you better be cruising at 70 mph or MORE - or I’m GOING to pass you. (while putting my make up on)
6. Idiots who are mean to animals. There is a special place in HELL for these jerks I’m sure of it.
7. Ungrateful people.
8. Ignorance – it is NOT bliss.
9. The $700 Billion Bail out plan. I also don’t want a political blog on my hands – but seriously, we’re bailing out BILLIONAIRES and the common folk like me – who owe maybe $10,000 in credit card/student loan debt – can’t get an effing break.
10. $29 - now $39 OVER THE LIMIT fees. WTF?? If there’s a LIMIT – how come the credit card company allows you to go over it??
11. ATM fees to get MY money...
12. This is new – one of my FAVORITE store credit cards just changed their rules about paying their bill. If I want to pay the bill ON THE DAY IT’S DUE – it will cost me an ADDITIONAL $10. Again, WTF??
13. My iPod. Ok – Apple? You’ve got bad fruit. I paid $250 for my 30 gig iPod and I’ve had to replace it 3 times. Good thing I bought the $60 warranty.