Monday, November 29, 2010

Just in case you're counting

Because I am:
  • Bruce Springsteen - Santa Claus is coming to Town - heard at LEAST 5x today.
  • The Carpenters - Not sure of the title - but I've heard Karen Carpenter more than I wanted to today.
  • Frank Sinatra and Cyndi Lauper - thought it was a cute song like 10 years ago - today?  I LOATHE 'ol blue eyes and the girl who just wants to have fun.
  • Frosty the Snowman - you know, the one from the cartoon?  Where he wakes up and says "Happy Birthday?"  Yeah, it's just as annoying on the radio as it is in the cartoon...
  • Most Wonderful Time of the Year - REALLY???  yeah.not.so.much....
  •  Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - ala Macaulay Culkin?  - again, was cute song when HE was cute...
15 more minutes to go... I think I can make it.
 
I'm bringing my iPod to work tomorrow.... 

Which Ironically, has ALL of these song and THEN some - because yours truly used to LOVE, LOVE, LURVE Christmas music..  But then again - I actually played it in December - closer to the ACTUAL holiday and in small doses at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you've read? Leave a comment and tell me how FABULOUS I am - and of course,I'll agree with you! Disagree or have a different opinion? Leave that too! But play NICE in my sandbox - or I'll have Daisy and Sassy get (lick you to death) you!